Taking Surface Finish to a New Dimension
Additive Manufacturing has shown its amazing ability to build parts with very complex geometries, as never before with any manufacturing process. Additive Manufacturing is now reaching an industrial level and can compete with traditional industry.
How to finish a part made by Additive Manufacturing ?
Finish3d comes in 2018 as a fine tuned solution to uncover the diamond in the rough.
For the first time, 2 key players in surface finishing have decided to combine their technologies in order to provide a solution for ANY part made by Metal Additive Manufacturing.
Finish3d offers freedom of Finishing:
- Compatible with practically ANY geometry
- Limitless Roughness Capabilities – There are no limitations on
- starting roughness OR the end roughness able to be achieved (even <1µin Ra)
- A solution brought to you with a controlled price and controlled delivery time.
Finish3d allows you to sit back and relax:
- The best finishing strategy will be applied
- Your time will be saved
- The results are simulated and guaranteed
- Greater chance of project success
- More projects will go to high volume production
Finish3d ease of access :
- Address your existing contact at either MMP Technology or Extrude Hone
- Same product and same service quality from both partners
- Available in Americas, Europe, and coming soon to Asia