High precision control of surface roughness
The deburring/polishing method known as the Micro Machining Process (MMP TECHNOLOGY®), is a mechanical-physical-catalyst surface treatment applied to items placed inside a treatment tank.
=> MMP TECHNOLOGY® can provide highly accurate selective surface finishes.
MMP TECHNOLOGY® begins with a detailed analysis of the surface state of the item to be treated. The processing parameters required to meet the customer’s objectives are then determined with a degree of precision that is unique on the market
• Analysis of the surface of the workpiece by measuring the roughness
• Taking into account the characteristics of processed materials
• Setting objectives and constraints of the customer
• Completion of at least 3 MMP processing and choice of treatment by the customer
• The treatment is applied to an optimal production batch quantity = initial surface roughness bell curve
• Quality process is determined and implemented = traceability and control
• The customer checks and validates the industrial process
• Validation of results by the customer
• Preparation of production schedules with the customer
• Improvement Plan and measurement of service level
Impact on treated surfaces:
- Mechanical properties are not altered
- Hardening is minimized
- Material does not undergo creep during process
- Process is approved for parts used in medical applications:
- instrumentation, implants.
MMP TECHNOLOGY® Quality Certification:
- ISO 9001
- AS 9100 – EN 9100
- ISO 13485